Running on paths with fantastic alpine views adds another dimension to your fitness session. It’s not always the distance of the run that decides the toughness, but the terrain. Run along the hiking trails 30 Gemtours, making it easy to select the level of difficulty based on your own fitness and skills.
Keep in mind that a trail which may normally be dry and good can be wet if it’s been raining a lot or in early season. Running parts of a longer Gemtour can be done easily.
Always take a map and compass with you. Don’t forget that the weather can change quickly so it’s good to have some extra clothes in your running backpack.
Recommended Gemtours for mountain runs:
- Gemtour 1 Pilgrim route Klinken 14 km
- Gemtour 7 Säterturen and Mittåkläppen 5 km
- Gemtour 9 Gruvleden and lillskarven 8 km
- Gemtour 11 Livsäterån Creek 5 km
- Gemtour 12 Andersjöarna – round 23 km
- Gemtour 16 Tevsjön 6 km
- Gemtour 19 Tvärånfallet 16
[youtube width=”560″ height=”315″]http://youtu.be/opopT3vSoHY[/youtube]